Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, isn't this just a fine kettle of fish?

Well, my first venture into the blogosphere and I’ve already made a seeming irreparable mistake. As you will note, my name is A. Morley. The URL for this page reads amorely.blogspot.com. I won’t go into how or why this was allowed to happen; I won’t even blame myself for it. All the same, it has happened and, short of junking this page and starting another, which I am really in no mood for, we’ll all just have to live with it.

So remember friends, for your daily dose of ranting, musings and purple prose from A. Morley visit
http://amorely.blogspot.com/. Trust me, it’s good for you.

2 comments:

pipeandpint said...

Why did you give up on www.nowyoulistentome.com/blog?

A. Morley said...

Well sir that was as much a group effort as it was my own. That group met its end with some amount of bad blood and disappointment and so I saw fit to amputate that page from my body of work. As it is I think that amorely.blogspot.com will be a far better fated endeavor as it will be the provenance of me and me alone. With nothing but A. Morley, you can't lose.